Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Glass & Glass Optometrists Ltd concerning your access to and use of this Website. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time without giving you any notice. Modifications will be effective immediately the modified terms and conditions are posted on this Website. You agree to review the terms and conditions periodically to be aware of any modifications. If you continue to access and use this Website after the terms and conditions have been modified, you will be regarded as having accepted the modified terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property:
- All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Glass & Glass Optometrists Ltd or its content suppliers and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, modify, or distribute our intellectual property without our written consent.
3. User Conduct:
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access. You agree not to post or transmit any material, information, or data that is unlawful, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to impersonate any other person or body or misrepresent a relationship with any person or body, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another.
4. Your Responsibilities:
- You are solely responsible for assessing the appropriateness or otherwise of entering into contractual or other arrangements with any third party, ensuring the continuing accuracy of information supplied by you or on your behalf to us, and maintaining the confidentiality of any login ID and password allocated to you, and for their use.
5. Our Rights:
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject any request for a login ID and password. If you violate any aspect of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your right to access or use this Website and to suspend or cancel any login ID and password allocated to you without giving you any notice. Suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity will result in your Login ID and password being cancelled and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
6. Limitation of Liability:
- To the extent permitted by law, all liability to you (or any third party making claims through you) for any loss or damages whatsoever (whether in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website is excluded.
- This Website is made available on an “as is” basis, with any and all faults and failings. We do not guarantee that material, information, or data obtained from or through this Website is complete, accurate, or not an infringement of any party’s intellectual or other property rights.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost (on a full indemnity basis) or expense of any kind that we may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of this Website.
9. Governing Law:
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any dispute arising under these terms and conditions.
10. Company Details:
- Glass & Glass Optometrists Ltd is a subsidiary of The Eyecare Group Ltd. Registered in Company no. 719847, VAT no. 511 0177 05, with its registered office at 3 High Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2PY.
11. Contact Us:
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us via the details provided on our website.